D & A before Adal and D are having a baby!

~ A Pregnancy Blog ~ This will change our life forever, and we're scared. Aren't you curious?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

An Engineer with an undisclosed government agency, she has a toolbox bigger than her make-up kit. She currently lives in Stockholm, Sweden.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Not Yet!

For those of you wondering... No, not yet. I'm scheduled for this Thursday, and I may just make it to my 8 am scheduled C-Section. My mom came in today to help and last week my best friend Lidia showed up to give me a hand. I've been extremely busy with all the last minute details, appointments, and the rest of the time I've been napping, since I've gotten so very tired lately.

Three more days and that's it! I can't wait. My mom still can't believe how huge my belly is, since it's better appreciated in person than in photos.

So this may be the last post before B-day, but don't worry, I'll post photos as soon as I have them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home