D & A before Adal and D are having a baby!

~ A Pregnancy Blog ~ This will change our life forever, and we're scared. Aren't you curious?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

An Engineer with an undisclosed government agency, she has a toolbox bigger than her make-up kit. She currently lives in Stockholm, Sweden.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Overwhelmed

Wow, I spoke with the Embassy doctor and it looks like we're moving out of here ASAP. Probably by two weeks time I'll be in DC. That's not a lot of time to plan a move from one country to the other. I'll do my best to get the most done, but I'm sure things will fall through the cracks. And I still have to find a doctor in DC...

I better get moving! I'll keep you updated when I know more info...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home