D & A before Adal and D are having a baby!

~ A Pregnancy Blog ~ This will change our life forever, and we're scared. Aren't you curious?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

An Engineer with an undisclosed government agency, she has a toolbox bigger than her make-up kit. She currently lives in Stockholm, Sweden.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Got a beer belly!

My new endocrinologist is suggesting, in addition to my current insulin intake, a slow-acting insulin type dose at night. So I'm up to 4 insulin injections a day. I have not gained any weight at 13 weeks. Amazing isn't it? I think I'm doing pretty good. But my belly! I just realized I have been wearing maternity pants for over a month (!) and it's pretty big now. I definitely look over 3 months preggie. (I bought the CUTEST clothes this weekend!!).

There's still no kicking. Yet. And so far only one heartbeat, which I will ask the doctor next week why my belly is so big. We move into our house next Friday, if all goes well. Constipation is down, I'm sleeping better, and drooling a little less. I can't seem to swallow the pre-natal vitamin any more, so I need to mention it to the doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home