D & A before Adal and D are having a baby!

~ A Pregnancy Blog ~ This will change our life forever, and we're scared. Aren't you curious?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

An Engineer with an undisclosed government agency, she has a toolbox bigger than her make-up kit. She currently lives in Stockholm, Sweden.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

New Features

You may have noticed something new on the left sidebar. I added a heading called "Links". I'm including a link to Adal's Blog (in Spanish only) which he just started, after I showed him mine and the idea behind blogging, although his writing is eons better than mine, and to my Baby Registry at Babies R'Us (Registry number 88358489). Let me clarify the Baby Registry thing.

You can print the list and go to your local Babies R'Us store and they will help you send the item to me or have me pick it up and take the item off the list, so I don't get duplicate items (like 20 baby wipe warmers!). Or you can buy the item online using the baby registry number 88358489. I'm taking suggestions as to what else I will need, since I have NO idea. And I don't want to go overboard and buy TOO much.

Please don't feel like you HAVE to buy what's on the Baby Registry. If you want to get something else not on the registry and be creative, that's fine. I'm not picky.

Also, I know the way some people feel about registries and how it seems "grabby" (yes, you Mad, but not just you). I'm not asking for presents. Believe me, the baby will have what it needs. But most people will send a gift anyway, and rather than have people send stuff I may not need, I rather they get their money's worth and send something I DO need. I am not keeping a list of who sent me a gift and who didn't. I'm not like that. I'm just trying to make it easier for people.

The list is by no means finished. I'm sure I will think of more things and add them little by little. Or somebody will say something like, hey stupid, you forgot this really essential thing, and I'll have to add it.

I have also gotten the generous offer from a friend to send me her daughter's recently outgrown clothes (Thanks Vero Vero!), which I think is a GREAT idea. Most kids outgrow outfits before you even remember to put it on them, or they wear it only once.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]F

[url=http://blueprintprep.com/lsatblog/lsat-recap/december-2011-lsat-scores-released/#comment-77770]Here Offer the discount MBT sandals shoes online with high-quality 6u[/url]
[url=http://www.blogger.com/]There Offer the cheap MBT shoes online with good quality 1n[/url]
[url=http://blogstodiefor.com/2012/05/video-b-o-b-x-o-a-r-champions-duracell-promo-jingle/]There Offer the discount MBT sandals shoes online with good quality 6k[/url]
[url=http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1673615589949267138&postID=424243125145740671]Here Offer the discount MBT sandals for women online with good quality 5b[/url]
[url=http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8206416292393815074&postID=1817191224672031888&isPopup=true]Here Offer the discount MBT sandals for women online with good quality 2b[/url]

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home